Saturday, February 24, 2007

Roar.....



I am so lovin' this Wild About You set. I am also loving the scallops. I seem to be in a layout funk. I like this card but it was a lot of work so I think I will only be making one of these for now. I stamped the lion in summer sun then again in more mustard. I cut out the mustard mane and glued it on the summer sun lion. I also added mustard dots for the eyes. Then I sponged mustard over the white piece. I also sponged mustard around the edges. The card is summer sun and I stamped it with the itty bitty background but then sponged mustard over that so you can't really see it anymore. Then sponged the edges of the card with mustard as well.
Stamps: Wild About You, So Very, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Summer Sun, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, More Mustard
Accessories: Mustard Grosgrain, Giga and Mega Scallop Circles

1 comments:

Anne said...

Rochelle... love the use of the CUTE within So Very! This is a fun set! *wink*