Monday, April 30, 2007

"For my mom"


As you know grandma is now living in one of those assisted living places. Well, she hates it and isn't very happy. I am trying to send her a card a week to give her something to look forward to. She will come around but for now it is really hard on my mom. I made this for my mom to let her know that even if I am 2400 miles away, I am thinking about her. We talk every day on e-mail and at least once a week on the phone, so that is good. But I thought I would send her a card anyway. I like making them and she likes to get them.
Thanks again to Kristine for the use of your embossing folders and your Bella's and to Lori for finding me this terrific dotted ribbon
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Bellas
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Brown dotted ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, SU Markers

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...nice work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that. It's really nice. I have GOT to get me a Cuttlebug.

Michelle D. said...

Your Bella cards a so cute! How wonderful that you and Kristine were able to get together and stamp, and that you got to use her Cuttlebug! I have yet to get my hands on one Ü.