Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Love U"


I made this one last night. I am getting over my fear of pattern paper (if you couldn't tell). I bought this set for my daughter for Christmas and I thought it was time to ink it up. She hadn't used it either. I wasn't crazy about this set but I like my card and I can see myself using it more.
I sponged Elegant Eggplant on the background of the card to put some texture on it. I also sponged the edges of the sentiment and the card itself.


Stamps: All about U, Classic Alphabet (for the I)
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Sponge, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Celery & Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

elimas said...

I really like the color combo. Looks very nice. I am glad that you are enjoying pattern paper more.

Michelle D. said...

Such a fun card and I really like these colors together! I think you're definitely getting the hang of using patterned paper as all of the cards you've been making with it are awesome!