Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Marry me"


Who could say no when there is chocolate involved? Isn't this a great idea? I love it. I stamped the roses in red. The bottom rose is stamped off twice, the second rose is stamped off once and the top rose is stamped full. Seriously, it doesn't look washed out in real life.
Stamps: Roses in Winter, Classic Alphabet
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Accessories: Red Organdy, Silver Cord, Hershey Nuggets, Address Labels

7 comments:

Doris said...

Just beautiful!

Doris Smith
www.stampingtower.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely lovely!

Nicole said...

This is amazing! Love it! yet another masterpiece from you, using my favorite set! ;)

elimas said...

This is so cute!!!
My answer is "YES". :)

Michelle D. said...

I LOVE Real Red and Mellow Moss together! This is beautiful!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Bety :)

Melissa said...

How sweet is this?! Lovely!