Friday, April 13, 2007

"Thinking of Grandma"


I know lately I have been lacking in the posting department. I have been real busy these days. So I put everything on hold for an hour today so I could make a card with this new pattern paper I got. It matches the SU paper very well. I love how elegant it looks. My grandma is moving next week and I am going to send this to her. She has been in her appartment for over 20 years and doesn't really want to move, but it is time. I think this will make her happy. At least take her mind off of it for a day.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Non SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, SU Gel Pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

4 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Beautiful dp and beautiful card! Grandma's going to love it Ü!

Unknown said...

Rochelle, I just love this csrd -- the colors are so soft and feminine. I remember when my grandmother had "to make the move". She was so unhappy about leaving her home, but it was necessary for her well being. It's just hard. She'll love having this card to remind her how much her family loves her.

Nancy said...

Rochelle ~ Love,love, love this card!
The colors are just right and the patterened paper is gorgeous! I'm sure your grandmother will love this card.

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty...love the DP!