Friday, May 18, 2007

"April Showers bring May Flowers"


Another card I made for my Grandma. She is coming around in the assisted living place. Which is good for my mom. A little less stress for her. I didn't put a greeting on the front on purpose. Usually I forget but not this time. I am just leaving it general and I will write inside for her. I wanted to use the cameo coral color and I'll be darn if it doesn't go good with celery. (my favorite SU color) My other favorite color is black which goes with pretty much everything. I have been using black on most of the cards I am making and it looks pretty good. It really makes the other colors pop. I just noticed that I didn't use stickles. What is wrong with me? LOL I am going to have to add some on the heart and centers of the flowers.
Stamps: Nice and Easy Notes
Paper: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Celery Grosgrain, SU Markers. Giga and Mega Scallop Oval Punches

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

You crack me up! Your grandma will love this card!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Pretty card. I know she'll love it, especially because it came from you.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. Mary

Michelle D. said...

I love this, Rochelle! Pretty color combo & layout, and that flowering watering can is SO sweet! Grandma is going to love it too!

Melissa said...

I really like the way the Cameo Coral pops against the black. Cute card!

Amy said...

So cute! Your gramma will be encouraged! I am a teacher and I have been so busy with the last weeks of school and ahven't made anything! Your cards make me want to go and get creative! Hurry up and get here summer!

Have a great weekend!

doverdi said...

Very pretty card. Your grandma will love it. I love the color combo.