Monday, May 14, 2007

"Back by Popular Demand"


Ok ok I know it's been one day. I couldn't do it. I had to bring the cuttlebug back. I had several people say that they enjoy the cuttlebug cards, and quite frankly, so do I. I guess I thought that I was making too many of them and people were getting sick of them. I was completely wrong. Thank you all for showing me the light. LOL I think this card is cute. For some reason I made the cow purple, not that there is anything wrong with that. He is cute in purple. Especially when you add the purple stickles. Yeah, I can't get enough of those either. I printed the greeting on the computer in Elegant Eggplant. I sponged the edges because there was an awful lot of white. I needed a filler. I also used jeweled brads. Another favorite of mine. Hope you like it.
Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga Scallop Circle, CM Cutting Tools, SU Markers, Word Window, Jeweled Brads, Stickles, Purple Gingham, Sponges, Oh and who could forget the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love it. What a great idea to prinnt out on the computer your saying. I did this for the insides of baby shower invitations. I thought of doing it for insides of cards but not the front. Will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

NavyWifeArmyMom said...

Rochelle - I love your "Purple Cow Card"!! This reminds me of a little childhood ditty - "I've never seen a purple cow, I never hope to see one. But I can tell you here and now, I'd rather see than be one!"
Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with all of us!
Rhonda

Lorie said...

How utterly mooovalis! What a cute saying! :0)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Rochelle,
I love all your cuttlebug cards. I think it's fun to see what you come up with. This one is mooorvalous!

Ila said...

Great card!! Love the background and saying you created on the computer.