Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"CC113 Shane's Wish"


This is the card I made for this weeks color challenge on splitcoast. I would have never put these colors together before but they aren't half bad. I colored in the cupcake and then covered the whole thing with stickles. It is pretty blinding. LOL I am so loving the embossing folders. I can't stop using them. I kinda get stuck sometimes. Sometimes it is a color combo that I use for a couple weeks, or the same layout over and over, or in this case it is the embossing. I love them so much I have to use them on every card.
Stamps: Treat Yourself, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Summer Sun, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Mega and Giga Scallop Ovals, Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Distressing Tool, Stickles, SU Markers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card. I love my embossing folders and use them alot. They add so much to any card. I hope Shane makes his goal - I mailed my card a few weeks ago. TFS Dottie K

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love all the details...the roughed up edges, the paper piercing, the embossing, and the stickles! I bet it's really sparkly in person!