Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"Masculine Birthday"


I got this new pack of pattern paper the other day from my demo. It is the DCWV Summer Pack from Joann's. There is a lot of cute paper in this pack. These two make the perfect man colors, and it also got me to use Handsome Hunter, which I almost never use except at Christmas time. The ribbon that I used is actually brown with turquoise polka dots. It is on the other side. I couldn't find anything else that matched so I flipped it over and it works perfectly.
Stamps: Angler, Warmest Regards
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DP
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Circle Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dp you used on this card. Very nice.

Kristine Reynolds said...

This card is really cute! Great "man" card. I bought the summer DCWV pack too. Isn't it great? I think I'll actually use all the papers in it!

Amy said...

I've been thinking I needed that paper. This is a great gard. Good job.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Absolutely great card.....tfs I bought that stack because it had alot of manly paper in it too.