Sunday, May 06, 2007

"Sketch Challenge"


This is the card I made for the Splitcoast sketch challenge 122. I love it. I love it so much I don't want to send it. LOL I found the paper at Joann's and I borrowed the stamps from my demo. I did the doodling my self. It needed something and that was the perfect touch.
Stamps: Best of Cluck
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Non SU DP
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red
Accessories: SU Markers, Brown Dotted Ribbon

This is the other one I made for the challenge. It is going to be a Mother's Day card for my mom. I borrowed this set from my friend Kristine. I got the pattern paper at Joann's. I put silver brads inside the flowers and added stickles to add some shine. I also did more doodling.
Stamps: When I Grow Up, Canvas
Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Non SU DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Primas, Silver Brads, Stickles,SU Markers

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Your Best of Cluck card looks great...what neat DP!

Anonymous said...

Is the background paper from a certain line or did you do the wood look yourself? Great card!
Ilene B.

Michelle D. said...

These are both darling, Rochelle!! I have that wood-look paper from JoAnn's (about a year now) and haven't used it yet. I really like what you've done with it here! Your doodles are awesome ~ another thing I have yet to try.

Your other card with the dressed up little girl immediately made me think of your little Molly who you've shared is quite a "girly-girl". Too cute!!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

These are GREAT cards... love that layout. -Anna.