Saturday, June 09, 2007

"Birthday"


Another card for my stash. I think I should have made the ribbon a different color. It looks good but I think it would have looked better with maybe a pink one. I cuttlebugged the barley banana and the pretty in pink and cut them in half, the ribbon is covering up the seam. I had some primas that matched perfect so I put them on as well. I colored the image with my markers. I think I will make some more of these and try different colors. I like the idea of the two different color backgrounds with the embossing.
Stamps: Pretty Princess
Paper: Barley Banana, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Primas, Brads, Green Apple Grosgrain, SU Markers, Ticket Corner Punch

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Cute card! I think the ribbon is just great! My birthday is in October! :0)

Nancy said...

Ohhh I really like how you combinded the two colors and the CB embossing. This is a gorgeous card!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the way you mixed the embossed paper, the card is great.

Amy said...

I like the two cuttlebugged colors too. Great job! I'll have to try that!

Anne said...

This is a purty card Rochelle! I wish I had a stash... never enough thyme! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Ticia said...

OH really great colors on this one!