Friday, June 01, 2007

"Featured Stamper Kristine Reynolds"


Look at this very cool RAK I got from my friend Kristine. I love it. I have never used copper before but this is going to inspire me to try it. (I don't have any copper paper but I will get some) This card is so cool. I love the colors and the cuttlebug background goes so well. She embossed in bronze on the paper and the greeting. It is so beautiful. Inside this beautiful card, Kristine gave me some cuttlebug embossed paper. I don't have this embossing folder. The colors are ones she knows I don't use often, (Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand, and Not Quite Navy) I think there is some hidden challenge there somewhere. Thanks Kristine for the beautiful card and paper. Check out her blog if you haven't yet. She is very talented!!! And she is my friend. LOL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous! If I ever get a CB I will most certainly get this embossing folder!

Kristine Reynolds said...

So Rochelle...you haven't used my generous gift yet...come on girl...you can do it...think elegant!!!