Friday, June 22, 2007

Goodie Bag ~ Beaded Pens


Here are the beaded pens that I made for Molly's birthday goodie bags. This is the first time I have made one with out stamping. This time I used pattern paper. I cut the paper 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 and ran it through my xyron machine. Then wrapped the paper around the barrel of the pen. Then I took tacky tape and wrapped that around the paper, heated it with the heat gun and rolled the pen in the micro beads. Then I rolled the pen on the table to push the beads in just a little and to make it even. These are so fun to make and very easy. If you are not using pattern paper, cut out an address label 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 stamp on the label wrap that around the barrel of the pen then wrap with the tacky tape, heat with heat gun, roll in beads, roll on table and you are done.
Paper: DCWV Summer Pack
Accessories: RSVP Pen, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape, Heat Gun

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great and they have just the right amount of bling for the girls.

Nancy said...

These are so cute!
And you have the best/easiest directions on how to make beaded pens. Thanks!!!