Thursday, June 21, 2007

"Goodie Bag ~ Covered Note Pad"


Here are the covered 3 x 5 note pads I made for Molly's birthday treat bags. Now I only need to finishe the beaded pens and I am done. I got 15 of them done today but I am three short. So I will finish them tomorrow. I know I did way to much detail for these kids but I can't help it. I just wanted them to look nice. Maybe I will get some orders from these. For the girls note pads I stamped the elephant in Regal Rose and used the stamp-a-ma-jig for the flower, which I colored with markers. Always Artichoke and summer sun. Then I punched holes in the scallops. For the boys notepads, I stamped the monkey and the vine and then stamped the bananas on a seperate piece of paper and cut them out. I love how they both turned out. I get my note pads from Walmart. You get 5 note pads for like $1.37. Here are the directions for the covered note pads.

Cut cardstock 3 x 10 3/8th
Score at 5 and at 5 3/8th
I put two strips of tacky tape on the back of the notepad and adhere the cardstock.
Then I put a small strip of tacky tape on the back and adhere the ribbon to it and tie the ribbon to the front.
They are super easy.
Stamps: Wild About You, Monkey Business
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Close To Cocoa, Summer Sun, Garden Green
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Circle Punch, White and Cream Organdy Ribbon, Tacky Tape, 3X5 note pad, Hand Held Circle Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SU Markers

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are like the queen of the gift sets! I absolutely love all of them!

Alhambra Club said...

These are great and so cute.