Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Happy Bee"


How cute is this stamp from Stampendous? I love it. My friend Kristine stamped some of these images for me and I couldn't wait to make a card. I didn't put a greeting on because I just wanted to leave it general. This is the last week of school for the girls so I don't know how much stamping I will get done. I know what you are thinking. The girls are still in school? But isn't it June 26th? Here in California, the kids go to school all year. They have 4 tracks and go to school for 3 months and then have a month off, then go for 3 months and have a month off. I didn't think I would like it at first but I love it. It is nice to have them home for a month every now and then. I can sleep in sometimes when they are home. Or we can go on mini vacations throughout the year. They start school again August 20th (I think)
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Dotted Ribbon, SU Markers, CM Cutting Tools, Rectangle Punch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, somehow you've brought out the best in the cuttlebug folder! Rochelle, I just love your work and think you are the coolest!

Melissa said...

Those bees are SO awesome! Beate sent me three images in a RAK a few months back and I just can't bear to use them!!! Silly huh?? :)

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, the colors and the embossed background and of course those wonderful bees, aren't they just the cutest.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Yeah!!! I love what you did with these bees! Going to have to case this one for sure!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the color combo and embossing! Oh and that Bee is too cute!