Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Love you"


I made this for someone very special to me. I cuttlebugged the vellum, it is hard to see because I covered most of it up with the scallop circle but it is cute. I found a little flower stamp at my local stamp store that fits perfect in the scallops. I love how it looks. I thought about coloring it in but I didn't want to make that the focus.






Stamps: All About U, Flower by Judith
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cardstock Vellum
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Red and Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Brads, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Stamp-a-ma-jig

13 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what a great card, love the embossed background,all those little flowers look great, if I tried that I am sure I would mess it up. Lovely card

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really pretty. You've been busy this weekend!

Adelina said...

Great use of the scalloped circle punch!

Melissa said...

This is lovely Rochelle! You just can't go wrong with these colors!

Anonymous said...

thats such a beautiful card ,love those litle flowers

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!

crazy4mycrafts said...

OMG this is so pretty Rochelle!! Love the cuttlebugged vellum.. it adds a nice touch!! TFS

Amy said...

That is super cute and I love the little flower. Great job!

Kristine Reynolds said...

ok, I just noticed that those were flowers around the edges! How adorable is that!!!

Cafe Ink said...

I absolutely love this card. I hadn't thought to use vellum with the Cuttle Bug. Great job!!

Charmaine G

Lorie said...

That is just gorgeous!

Anne said...

What a beautiful card using some of my favorite colors... so elegant! So glad to see I'm not the only one with "Cuttlebug-itis" too! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Ticia said...

I love the little flowers on the scallop.