Friday, June 15, 2007

"Blogger RAK From Kristine"


Wow, I had a good mail week. This is the RAK that I got from my good friend Kristine. It's a funny story. My daughter got a RAK from Kristine made with Jammy Bella and it was soooo cute. Then I was a little jealous because I didn't get one from her. Then the next day I got one from Kristine. Woo Hoo. LOL I love the colors that Kristine used and the layout is cute. I don't have winobella, actually I don't have any Bella's (yet) I ordered some for my birthday. They are shipping so I hope to get them soon. That mail man has 6 days until my birthday to get them to me. OR ELSE!! LOL

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, Bella is a great stamp

Melissa said...

That's a perfect sentiment for that Bella!

Kristine said...

Oh, that's soo cute!! Lucky you :)

crazy4mycrafts said...

Rochelle! This card is so stinkin cute!! I love the purple.. But then I think you already knew that with the cute little elephant card!!

Anonymous said...

It is beautifull. how did your friend cut the borders of the bella. Is it a big punch? Im new to this and I am loving it.