Monday, July 09, 2007

"Espressing My Thanks"


I seem to give Starbucks gift cards more than any other type of gift cards. I got this Starbucks stamp a couple years ago. I use it when I give the gift cards, I like to make a matching card. I don't know why but I have never taken a picture of the cards I have made with it. This time I thought I would. The stamp is made by Viva Las Vegastamps. It isn't the actual Starbucks image. It is a slight oval and not a perfect circle. But it is close enough that no one would know. It is a solid stamp so I have to stamp it in the green and take my markers and color the black. I don't think I did this one right but you get the idea. I think I should have left some green in the middle. I also used the retired coffee set, Espress Yourself as well. I really like this set and wish it never retired. I NEVER use Garden Green either. This is the only time. I just don't like that color. LOL But it is the Starbucks color so I use it when I make these cards.
Stamps: Espress Yourself, Viva Las Vegastamps
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Marker

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

How clever, the card is great.

Kristine Reynolds said...

very cute! I love what you did with this. I have been looking at this stamp...might have to get it now. TFS!

Melissa said...

This is fabulous! Did you go to Vegas to get it?

Lisa C. said...

too cute! Love this!

Ila said...

I think it turned out really nice!!
Love that stamp and combination of everything you've done here.

Ticia said...

I love the starbucks card! And thank you so much for the comments on my blog. It looks like we have more than a few things in common! Like 12 year old daughters ,being cancers,loving 80's music. Haha the list goes on . Oh yes and being married for 13 years!