Thursday, August 30, 2007

"6th of the Month Swap"


I am in a 6th of the month card swap. There are 6 of us and we make 6 cards and send them to the other 5 people individually by the 6th of every month. This is the card I made for the September swap. I am so in love with this paper. I am going to have to get some more. I added some red stickles to the giraffe's spots. I haven't used stickles in a while, I was going through glitter withdrawls. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to put the bird on the giraffe's tail and fir the greeting. These stamp sets some of the "few" sets that I have that are current. I seriosly need new stamps.
Stamps: Wild About You, Happy Everything
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Whisper White, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Prima, Silver Brad, Stickles, Red and Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your colors and you are right that paper is fantastic.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the paper and the the way you used two color ribbons. I'm sure all the other ladies were thrilled to find this in their mail box!

Amy said...

Cute! I love the bird on his butt! Hope you get 5 great ones back!

Corie said...

What a great idea for a swap. Love your card!!

Mark said...

Totally adorable!!