Sunday, August 05, 2007

"Blue Bubble Fishy"


This is one of the cards I made on vacation. Isn't it cute? I love the bubbles. The bubble punch is from Creative Memories. It is so much fun. The card is Bashful Blue and the top piece is Ballet Blue. I cut the Ballet Blue and then punched the holes, attached the ribbon then pasted it to the Bashful Blue card. My friend Shelly is a CM consultant so she has all the cool stuff. I was going to order this punch from her but I totally forgot. I think I am still going to have to do that. I love the look. I bought a bunch of gingham ribbon while we were out shopping and Shelly gave me a challenge to use at least one color gingham ribbon on my cards. So here is the first one I made. I also added stickles to some of the fishes fins.
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Warmest Regards (Both SU Retired)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Paper Piercer, CM Bubble Punch, SU Markers, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Stickles

10 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Glad you had a safe vacation!

SusanBluerobot said...

Love this card and love this punch i use mine heaps it is well worth getting
Bye For now
Susan
bluerobot@exemail.com.au
http://susanbluerobot.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

I love the card! Cute idea for the bubbles!

Tami Grandi said...

Love the bubbles- it's perfect for this card! Glad you had a good time!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love those bubbles!!! How cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Love how you created the bubbles in the paper, what a great idea, and the fish is adorable, I love this set

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Risa said...

This card is absolutely darling...I love the blue and the bubbles are amazing!

Anne said...

Wonderful coloration and what a FUN-tabulous punch you've just "enabled" me into trying to find for my own! Oh, you!!!! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Cheryl said...

Well now, I will need this punch! I just don't have enough punches, so I'll be on the hunt for this one on vacation. Love the fish done in blue also.