Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Enjoy Your Day"


I haven't posted a Bella in a while. Here are two that I made that are kinda opposite. I like the first one but the second one bugs me. I think it is the squares. I should have done it in orange and red. I think that would have looked better. The greeting stamp is a clear one from Michael's. The funky squares are a Cuttlebug die cut. I love it but haven't figured out what to do with it yet. It is almost the weekend. I can't wait. I don't know how much stamping I will get done beacuse we are cleaning the garage this weekend, but I love the weekend. So enjoy your day ladies. Eat some bon bons and have a martini. LOL

Stamps: Stamping Bella, Michael's Clear Stamp
Paper: Real Red, Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Die, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

It took me a couple of looks to see the difference, like the first one better, maybe it is the red up against the orange.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I like the first one better too, it IS the squares! Somehow the dark red against the orange just looks GREAT!!!

Kathy said...

what a clever idea to use the background and the die cut together. I think it works. Good job.

Kristina Lewis said...

This is so well done! I love the colors and the shapes! This is eye candy!

CreativeMish said...

Great Cards! I just received my first Bella stamps. Love them! My husband is from MN! I love it there when we go visit!