Thursday, August 09, 2007

"Hang in There"


I love this little guy. I got him while I was on vacation. Both the monkey and the greeting are stampendous stamps. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the greeting centered. I also cut the background cuttlebuged piece, I thought it would look like a vine. I really like how it turned out. I seem to use a lot of bright colors too so I was trying to use some of the other colors that I seem to ignore. I think they work great with this little monkey.


Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Black Gingham Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this little guy and the way you did used the embossed paper on the top of the card, got him swinging from the vines.

Dottie K. said...

Ooohhh lucky you! Love the stamps and you did hit the jackpot. Cute card - I have a monkey stamp and am going to case the swirl - it looks like a tree. TFS :)

Amy said...

That is adorable. I love how you trimmed the embossed paper. Why don't I think of these things?

Kristine Reynolds said...

I got this guy in the mail as a RAK...THANKS Rochelle! He's super cute and fun!

Anne said...

SUPAH Clevah Rochelle! How cute is your "wee" monkey!

Hugs,
Anne :)

Anonymous said...

Love the cuttlebug swirl, looks like a tree! Very cute!