Saturday, August 18, 2007

How's it goin'?"


I made this for my friend Darlene, she is a HUGE frog fan. When I was a kid, I used to collect frogs. Real ones. We had a lot growing up in our yard. I used to love catching them and keeping them for a couple days then setting them free and catching more. Darlene has a whole house full of frogs. Figurines, pictures, dishes, and even real ones. She has thousands of them. Not thousands of real ones. Thousands of not real ones. LOL She just had a birthday and I sent her this card. I know she will love it. I don't own this stamp set. My friend Kristine was kind enough to let me stamp some of these images. The Prima is also from her. Thanks Kristine.
Stamps: Frolicking Frogs
Paper: Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Googlie Eyes, Prima, Jeweled Brad, Ticket Corner Punch

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love that frog, great card, she will be thrilled when she gets it I am sure.

Kristine Reynolds said...

You're welcome! I love what you did with it!

Cheryl said...

Really cute card!