Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Opposites Attract"


Here are a couple more Bella’s that I made on vacation. I don’t have this Bella, I got the image from my friend Kristine. I think this chick looks so crabby. I just had to use the greeting “Have a nice day” I thought it was funny. When I made these cards, I first colored the images. I didn’t know which one I was going to go with so I decided to use both and make the cards opposite. I really like the celery one the best. The banana one is cute too but the celery one is way cuter. There is also stickles on her slippers but you can’t see it in the scan.

Stamps: Stamping Bella, Hero Arts
Paper: Certainly Celery, Barley Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, White non SU Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stickles

6 comments:

Karen said...

These are very cute! Love the textured background and I can hear that bella saying the sentiment! LOL

Alhambra Club said...

These card are great, the colors and embossed paper, she most definitely needs her morning coffee.

Lorie said...

Your sentiment is funny! Grumpabella always makes me smile...I know the opposite of what she feels! :o)

Melissa said...

Love, love love them! Fabulous work Rochelle - I can't wait to start on some of mine! :0)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Glad to see you're getting some use out of those Bella images! I just sent you some more...watch the mail for some happy mail!

CreativeMish said...

verynicabella! I might have to order this one!!