Monday, August 27, 2007

"SCS SC138"


This is the card I made for last weeks Splitcoast sketch challenge. I kinda like it but I think it is too busy and I don't really like the stamp I picked. I think I might have to try another one. The greeting is Stampendous clear stamps.

Stamps: Tags & More, Stampendous
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Silver and Red Brads, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Gel Pen, Ticket Corner Punch

We didn't get the wireless hooked up this weekend. We ended up taking 4 trips to Best Buy. We read the directions on how to hook it up. It said 5 easy steps. We got to step 2 and were lost. Step one is plug in the power. Step two is unplug the Internet cord from the computer and plug it into the back of the router. We have a USB plug for our Internet. There is no USB port in the router. So we went to Best Buy and got a Internet cord. The cord fit but now we don't have Internet. So we called the wireless people. They told us to get a cross over cable and bring back the other one we got. So back to Best Buy to get the crossover cable. That didn't work either. Back to Best Buy to find out what is going on. The guy was confused. He said, I don't know why it doesn't work. It should work unless you have Frontier or something like that. Guess what? We have fontier. AGH!!! So we called Frontier. Apparently, they have a wireless, DSL modem in one. So we are going to get that. They are sending it to us. So I will be going back to Best Buy today to return the wireless router, two cords, and the wireless for the laptop. Does anything go smooth anymore? I think not.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, know what you mean I had all sorts of problems when I hooked mine up, it seems that Bellsouth, blocks other routers, they try to rent you theirs for a montly fee, so had to learn how to build a bridge, that was not an easy task, glad to hear you will soon be wireless. I like the card, the colors and papers are great.

Anonymous said...

I think it's fantastic!! I love how bright it is!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

what a headache! I hope you get your wireless soon!

Unknown said...

I love your challenge card, you always have the best background paper.
We just have DSL on one computer so we fight for it, espically during the summer, now I have controll and it feels good! LOL!
I just ordered my first set of Acrylic stamps (from Paper Trey) they are not here yet, could you share some of your thought of using this type of stamp with me?
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these bold colors and patterns!! Great job!!