Monday, August 20, 2007

"Ugly Bird Goes West"


I thought it was time for another "Ugly Bird" card. I think this one is cute. I couldn't stop laughing when I got done with this card. My friend Shelly gave me the hat stamp a couple years ago and I haven't used it until now. Well, actually I used hers when I was at her house but I have one too. The paisley stamp is also hers. It is a Hero Arts stamp. I don't know who makes the hat stamp.




Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

Karen said...

He's not ugly, he's very cute! Great card

Alhambra Club said...

You will give that bird a complex problem if you keep calling him ugly, I think he is cute and can give Clint Eastwood a run for the legs. Great card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Poor wittle birdy...nobody wuv's him. Bring him with you when you come down and we'll play!

Corie said...

Oh my this is the cutest -- he's not ugly -- I love him

JoAnna Goodman said...

This bird is getting cuter and cuter!

Erika H. said...

This is so cute! Love it.