Monday, September 03, 2007

"Booglie Fun"


I found this cool paper at my local stamp store. I love it. It looks almost like it is embossed with glitter on all the stripes and the squiggle. Which you can't see in the scan. So I took my Gelly Roll pen and put some glitter on the outlines of the vampire. I also put some around the scallops. You also can't see that in the scan. I also like the non traditional colors. I think turned out cute. I colored the image with prisma colored pencils. I didn't blend them with gamsol because I still can't find where I put it. AGH....
Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Paper: Only Orange, Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Square, Prisma Colored Pencils, Gelly Roll Pen, Googlie Eyes, Word Window, Orange Brads

5 comments:

Corie said...

Wow -- more great paper. Love this card so bright and cheery.

Alhambra Club said...

This paper is great, what a wonderful card, love the google eyes.

Hey Hey Paula said...

What a great card. I love the paper. TFS

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE this card! The colors are great and I love the booglie eyes!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love the colors you used!! Where did you get the DP??? Great Card Rochelle!