Friday, September 14, 2007

"Garden Silhouettes"


I made this card for VSN last weekend. The challenge was to use the same image for the background as the main image. I don't have this set. Again, I used Kristine's. I have seen a lot of pretty cards with it too so I wanted to use it for my card. I also love the colors that I have chosen for this card. It is one of my favorite combos. Well, actually I love anything with celery. And I love to use black as an accent.



Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Warmest Regards
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU Markers, Celery Grosgrain, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

This is so pretty. May have to try that background idea. I really like it. :)

Corie said...

This is so pretty and elegant!

Love your rooster too.

Sharon said...

Very pretty! Celery paper has always been one of my favorites.

Melissa said...

Lovely! I think I'm gonna have to case this!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so elegant.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I too, love the black accents.

Nicole said...

Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I think your sample is one of the prettiest I've seen using this set. Was the stamp-a-ma-jig used in stamping the background?

Keep inspiring us!! :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

another Beautiful card Rochelle!

Unknown said...

This is a great card I love the colors and the stamp.