Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Halloween Bag Toppers"


Here are the bag toppers that I made for my girl's classes for Halloween. Aren't they cute? As you all know, I love stickles. I put orange stickles on the cat and black. I cracked up after I put the googlie eyes on. I made 44 of these. 22 for each class. I also made nugget boxes for the teachers and the aids, I will post them tomorrow. I think I will check in the office to see how many ladies are working in there. I might have to make them something since I am done with the bag toppers and the nugget boxes so soon. Here is a close up of the toppers.

Stamps: Trick or Treat
Paper: Basic Black, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange
Accessories: Googlie Eyes, Black and Orange Stickles, Brads, Cello Bags, M&M's

12 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

You did an adorable job on the treat bags! The google eyes are perfect!

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, love them, bet you kids are thrilled when they find out they are in one of your daughter's classes, they know the year will bring some fun goodies from you

CreativeMish said...

This is a great idea! I might have to make something similar for my co-workers

Bella Rose Creations said...

How long did it take you to make all of these? I seem to work soo slowly...44 would take me forever.

crazy4mycrafts said...

These are really cute Rochelle!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing them...aren't stickles too fun?! I know the kids will LOVE those!!! :)

Melissa said...

Super cute Rochelle!

Adelina said...

Great job on these bags!

Kristine Reynolds said...

You are such a good Mommy!

Tandra said...

Hi Rochelle!! How are you?
These are great!! I could go for some M&Ms about now!! lol

Unknown said...

These are really cute, they would not last all month around my house however. (LOL! Great job.

Kristina Lewis said...

These are so adorable! The kids are gonna LOVE them!