Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Just a Little Something"


I found the last card I made on vacation. Ok, it was not the last card I made, it is the last one that I have to post. (I think) I love the color combo of this one. The whole card....not so much. It's ok, but nothing special. I have no idea what stamp set this is from. It belongs to my friend Shelly in MN. The layout is a fun one. It is a past splitcoast sketch challenge. It is a fun one too. You should try it if you haven't. The paper is from Target. It is the one with the adhesive back. No glue required. Woo Hoo.
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Black, Light Pink, and Celery Grosgrain SU Ribbon

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute Rochelle! The colors an DP are so fun!

Alhambra Club said...

Too cute, love the card.

Anne said...

Supah Cute card with a great choice in colors and accessories Rochelle! I've not seen any instruction/measurement (for wedge) for this type of layout?! What fun.

Hugs,
Anne :)