Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"King of the Ugly Birds"


This one cracks me up. I have these hat stamps and I thought that the crown was funny. I colored it with markers and a gold Krylon pen. I also did some doodling with the Krylon gold pen. I added some bling to the crown as well. What an important bird he is. This week I am buying a 4 pack of small birds that match "Ugly Bird" They are very cute. I do think that "Ugly Bird" is cute. I really do like him now. It took a while but he grew on me. I am still going to call him "Ugly Bird" though. LOL
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Bling, Gold Krylon Pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SU Markers

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Ah you made pretty bird "royal" love the doodles they are fantastic, you did a great job.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Your doodling is so perfect. I can't wait to play with ugly bird!

Corie said...

WOW -- your doodling is FANTASTIC. Mr Bird is just so royal!!

Kristina Lewis said...

This card is the best! Great job!