Sunday, September 16, 2007

"My Goodie Bag"


Last weekend I went to Kristine's house for VSN. When I got there Kristine had this cool basket full of goodies waiting for me in my room. She made me a binder with all the splitcoast sketch challenges and all the color challenges so far. She also stamped Rochelle's Mojo on the front. Very cool. She also got me a bunch of Primas, a thank you stamp, some brads, a pack of DCWV paper, some clear stamps, ribbon, flowers with beads in the middle, and a small pink tote filled with stamped images. How cool. I brought her some lunch boxes and small tin boxes to alter, and some popcorn boxes from the Target $1 spot that she can put stuff in for gifts. I think my gifts to her were lame compared to what she gave me. Thanks Kristine. Next time we meet my gift to you will rock. LOL

7 comments:

Melissa said...

How awesome!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, how cool, tell Kristine that I am free next weekend, just let me know what time to be there LOL. Know you guys had a wonderful time, been reading about it on your blogs.

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, how cool, tell Kristine that I am free next weekend, just let me know what time to be there LOL. Know you guys had a wonderful time, been reading about it on your blogs.

Corie said...

Wow you hit the jackpot.

Kristine Reynolds said...

You crack me up...how about we just say NO more gifts! Way easier. Besides...the gift of your presence and friendship is good enough! MWAH!

Rochelle W said...

That is just crazy talk. We can't go no gifts. LOL

dawnmercedes said...

ooh lala!