Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Have a Great Day"


I decided to make a manly card today. You never know when you are going to need one. I colored this one with SU markers and the paper is from a die cut with a view stack. I also broke out my photo corner punch. I don't really like it but it needed something and ribbons and stickles were out of the question. Looking at it now, I think it needed brads. Also the card isn't crooked, it is my scan. I also used the Gelly Roll glitter pen for the ice in the cooler.



Stamps: Stamping Bella, Studio G Clear Stamps
Paper: Brocade Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, DCWV DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, SU Markers, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day u too!

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful card, I like the corners, it brings focus to your image.

Melissa said...

Looks fabulous Rochelle! I'm thinking I'm going to have to get that darn photo corner punch too!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle - I like it!! you could add a couple of brads in the corners of your photo corner punch, that would help, maybe!
Thanks for sharing!
Rhonda

Kristine Reynolds said...

Cute card Rochelle!