Friday, October 12, 2007

"More Halloween Goodie Bags"


Ok, I can't stop making goodie bags. What is wrong with me? LOL These are for the teachers. If you remember I already made nugget boxes for the teachers and the aids. Well, a lady saw them in my splitcoast gallery and wanted to buy 10 of them, so I made four more of them and sold her all 10. So that left me with nothing for the teachers and aids. I was just going to make the nugget boxes again. Seriously, that was the plan. Then last night, I was giving the girls a bath and all of a sudden I am cutting paper and making gifts. I don't know what happened. I couldn't stop. I usually don't do this much for Halloween. I go overboard at Christmas, but not Halloween. What was I thinking? I am almost done with everything for the school. I have goodie bags for the principal and vice principal, goodie bags for the teachers, nugget boxes for the office staff, bag toppers for my two daughter's classes, and my nephew's preschool. I only have to do two more things for the aids and I am done. Then I will move on to Christmas. Whew!!!
Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Tag Time
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Ballet Blue, Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Markers, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Crimper, Hershey Bar, Tangerine Grosgrain, M&M's, Hand Held Rectangle and Circle punch, Corner Rounder, Tacky Tape, Life Savers

5 comments:

Elizabeth Glass said...

But I think it is wonderful that you all that for the teacher and aides etc......I do too and they just love it and they are always so happy and thankful! These are wonderful! Keep up the great work!!!!!!! Elizabeth

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love all your gift sets! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

You go girl! You know that your gift sets are my favorite posts of your's right? I love them all!!!

Corie said...

WOW -- you are truly the master for Halloween projects!!! Love these.

Karinn said...

These are sooo cute! You are so creative and talented, and thoughtful for sharing and making all these cool goodies for everyone!