Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"RAK From Kristine"


I got this cute RAK from Kristine the other day. With a Bella and a Saying inside. How cool is that? I have been dealing with a 6 week headache that turned into a 5 day migraine in the middle of it. Then back to the headache. I had a CT scan and it came back normal. Which I am happy about, but that means that they don't know what is causing my headache. AGH!!! I think I am going to have to try some other options. Maybe a chiropractor or headache clinic. I don't know. If you have any suggestions, I am up for anything. I just want to get rid of it. It is easier to stamp when your head is pain free. LOL I hope to stamp a lot this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving CruiseaBella! Way Cute Card Kristine! Rochelle, drink more coffee!!
Rhonda

Kristine Reynolds said...

Glad you liked your RAK!

Headache or no headache...now you've got some new rubbah...go stamp!

Melissa said...

Still battling it huh? Well dang it! I hope you feel better soon!