Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Season for Joy"


I thought I would mix in a little Christmas with my Halloween stuff. I made these two cards at stamp camp. I really like how simple these are. I think I might have to get this paper. But if I get the paper, then I have to get the stamp. AGH!!! It is a never ending cycle isn't it. November is my month to host the stamp camp so maybe I will have to splurge. I thought it was one of these cards that has the stampin' up logo in the corner of the pattern paper. But I guess it isn't. Why do they do that? Why do they have to put the logo on the paper. I never see it until I have my card all put together. Man, that is annoying. Has that ever happened to you?

Stamps: Season For Joy
Paper: Certainly Celery, Real Red, Whisper White, Dashing DP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Red and Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great cards, love the paper, they look so detailed but are simple to put together, my kind of card.

ThreadCatcher said...

I love the cards; now you have me wondering if I "need" to splurge for this set and DP! Yes, I have made a card with SU! DP only to notice the logo after it was put together; frustrating.

Ginnie said...

I like these simple cards...gives me a good idea for my own Christmas cards. Thanks!

Melissa said...

I completely agree Rochelle! I always forget and then get mad when I realize it's on the piece I just attached!

I'm gonna break down and pick this stamp set up. I was trying to hold off on the paper too, but it appears that I'm not going to be able to do that!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Great cards....love the paper...and yes, I too seem to notice the SU logo AFTER I finish the card!