Saturday, October 13, 2007

"True Friend~You Friend"


I fell in love with this paper and stamp set when I went to Kristine's house for VSN. I pretty much cased her card. I did make a few changes. I didn't use the sewing machine and I switched the layout around. Here is her card. The flower is stamped three times and cut out in three layers. Then I rubbed Versamark all over it and embossed with iridescent ice. It is sooooo sparkly. I used those thick pop dots to give it dimension. The stampin' up ones are too flat. My scanner kinda made it look a little dented but it isn't. It is very pretty in real life.
Stamps: True Friend, Fabulous Flowers
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Versamark, Close to Cocoa
Paper: River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DP
Accessories: Heat Gun, Iridescent Ice EP, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Rochelle!!! The 3D Flower is Sweet!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

CreativeMish said...

This card looks great! I love the color combo!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love how this turned out!

Doris said...

Love the colors you chose! I use foam mounting tape for the same reason--it also adds substance to the image I pop out.

I'm sure it's gorgeous in RL!

Doris Smith
Hope, NJ

Lorie said...

Great layout on this card! Love the two sets together!