Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Crazy for Chocolate"


I made these nugget boxes that hold 18 nuggets for my girls three teachers and three secretary's in the office. I know they are going to love it. Who doesn't like chocolate? I ordered two packs of cool Caribbean paper before they retired last year. I love this color combo. The celery didn't photograph very well today. I stamped snowflakes on address labels and wrapped them around the nuggets. I get them at Target or Walmart. They come in a pack of 125 for under $2. They are by the rummage sale stickers. Here is the link to the directions to make all different size nugget boxes. I really enjoy making gift items. If you couldn't tell.

Stamps: Snowflakes (retired)
Paper: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories: Hershey Nuggets, Organdy Ribbon, Silver Cord, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, SU Circle Punches, Small Hand Held Hole Punch, Address Labels

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your gift ideas are my favorite posts from you Rochelle!

Excellent work!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Really wonderful, have a HappyThanksgiving!

Doris said...

Your gift boxes and labels are so beautiful, I almost wouldn't want to open the chocolates--notice I said almost!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, as usual!!!

Ret said...

Oh my gosh, Rochelle, love the color combo of your snowflakes. Anyone would be so pleased to have this!! Simply gorgeous! thanks for sharing your awesome talent.

Cheryl said...

I have yet to make one of these nugget boxes. You did such a great job that I may have to "case" you.