Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Good Bye Tracy Tumor"

I am having surgery on Thursday morning to get a benign tumor removed from my forearm. I have had it for at least 6 years. It started to bother me for the past year and hurt a little. When I would bump it, it would send tingles down to my fingers. I named it Tracy. LOL Well, it is time to let Tracy go. I am excited to get rid of her, but not excited to take a break from stamping. Tracy is on my left arm and I am right handed so I hope that it won't effect me all that much. I am busy today scanning some stuff and taking pictures of some projects that I have made the past few days so I have something to post while I am not stamping. I will let ya'all know how it went.

12 comments:

Kelly L said...

We will be thinking of you and praying everything goes well. You may need to have someone hold your work down with your left arm so you can stamp ;)

PS--I am sure those girls will definitely have to help Mom with the dishes then, and maybe a good time to get them involved in the laundry too. *oh, the possibilities are endless** you may want to give this some thought--LOL

Seriously, take care and good luck.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Good luck with your surgery!

It freaked my out when your blog was black! It really makes your cards POP!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery! I love the look of your blog, too!

Melissa said...

Holy cow! Good luck Rochelle and I look forward to updates!

Valarie said...

I have recently found your blog and love everything you do! Thanks for the inspiration. I just wanted to say I will be praying for you a safe surgery and speedy recovery.

Thanks again,
Valarie

Alhambra Club said...

How wonderful Tracy is leaving, wishing you a quick and speedy recovery, keeping you in my thoughts.

Ret said...

Hi Rochelle, I am a new reader of your blog. I think I'm hooked!!
I hope your surgery goes well & that you have a quick recovery. Prayers going up for you!

I love your work, you do a lovely job on all you do!

Hope you're back to stampin pretty quickly!!
Ret
http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/crafty1ret

Bella Rose Creations said...

I hope you feel better and no one needs a little back arm driver...you'll be glad she's gone *grin*

Nancy said...

Well goodbye Tracy!
I will be thinking and praying all goes well tomorrow. Take care.

Pegg S said...

Thinking about you and can't wait to see you back in action!! :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Bye, Bye, Tracy! Hope all has gone well with your surgery. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

stampermommy said...

Good Luck with your surgery! Your work is so inspirational! Hope you soon will be stamping again as I know that it will be very theraputic!