Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Peppermint Sammiches"


Are these cute or what? I saw them somewhere and I had to make them. I made 41 of them this afternoon. They took about 30 minutes total. The plan was to make them for my two youngest girls classes for Christmas. They both were like, "We don't like peppermint and neither does anyone in our class". So I think I will make a bunch more and give them to the principal to put in the teachers boxes. I guess I can come up with something cute for their classes. LOL I attached the scallops to the peppermint patty with glue dots. Apparently I missed one bottom in the side view picture below. Oops.

Stamps: Snowflakes
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Walmart White
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU 1 1/4th and 1 3/8th Circle Punch, Glue Dots, York Peppermint Patties.

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle, these are just so cute! I'll have to make some, too!

Lauri said...

Yes they are so so so cute! I see a bag of peppermints in my shopping future!

KCL said...

Wow! You are amazing. My friend sent me a link to your blog and I love it! I've added you to my favorites!

Thanks for sharing!

Alhambra Club said...

These are adorable, what a great idea

Anonymous said...

Ok, these are the cutest little treats! I love them.
I'll be working on these at some point today.
The only problem is I LOVE peppermint patties. Hope there a few left to give away ;-)

Great blog!

Maria

Anonymous said...

I have made these before and they are fun, I love how you used the SU scallop punch and made a top and bottome. Very nice!