Sunday, November 18, 2007

Plum Silhouette

If you are like me, you have a pack of perfect plum and pale plum sitting there not getting used. I decided to break them both open and make this card. I really like it but it is missing something I think. I wanted to put a ribbon on but couldn't find a place. I did put stickles on the perfect plum flowers to give it a little pizazz and sponged perfect plum around the images.

Stamps: Garden Silhouette, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Accessories: Stickles, Stamp-A-Jig, Sponge

4 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I have the same Plum Crazy dilemma...though I have been using Perfect plum a lot more. Weird. But Pale..Ugh!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh no,don't add anything, it is perfect just the way it is. Beautiful

Doris said...

Ditto--it's just perfect! Love the simplicity of it...

Anonymous said...

I would never have guessed these colors weren't your favorites because you made such a beautiful card!