Thursday, December 27, 2007

"Football Frenzy"


We are HUGE football fans here at the Wick household. Viking fans to be exact. I made two of these sets last night. One for my husband and one for his best friend. I love how they turned out. The stamp set is called "Have A Ball" I don't own it, I am borrowing it and I think I want it. So if any of you have it and are willing to let it go. Please e-mail me. I would love to take it off your hands. This set consists of a gum holder, wrapped Hershey bar, M&M pull up holder, and bag topper. The ribbon I used on the M&M holder is actually purple. My lighting made it look black. Also the foil wrapped chocolate football's I found at the Dollar Tree. They come in those mesh bags like the gold coins. Anyway, the bag was assorted balls. Basketball, baseballs, footballs, and soccer balls. So I bought three bags and got three bag toppers for each kind. I am going to make a few of the sports gift sets to have on hand in case I need them.
Stamps: Have a Ball
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: M&M's, Hershey Bar, Foil Wrapped Footballs, Purple Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle hand punch, Rectangle Hand Punch, Ziploc Baggie, Silver Brads, Sponge, Trident Gum, Word Window, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Circle Punch, Crimper

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I love the sets! Oh...they could be in a better color combo though...maybe green and gold?!

Anonymous said...

I am newly addicted to your blog and just enjoy all your ideas.

Thanks for sharing them.

Susan from NE Patriots country!

Anonymous said...

I love your sets, have been an avid browser for a while now. But I especially LOVE the Vikings part! Yeah Minnesota! I am from and currently live in Minnesota with my hubby and 3 kids! We are all avid fans of any football, but especially the Vikes! We can't help ourselves to keep routing for them!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Great job I love what you have done with the set! I am a fair weather football fan, I like to watch the playoffs and Superbowl that is about it.