Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"RAK From Sara P"


Is this freakin' cute or what? Sara sent me this cute 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 little hand made I don't know what you call it. Note pad maybe. She also sent three more for my girls. They thought it was so cool and asked me how come I never made these for them before. I was like I don't have a Bind it All. I knew I should have asked for one of these for Christmas. I am totally going to get one. This is the cutest thing ever. I know I would love making these. I think I will have to get it on my own. I asked for a cuttlebug for Christmas. (I use my sizzix right now) My husband said the other night. What was that thing you wanted for Christmas again? A Skittlebug? I think he was just messing with me but I'm not sure. Thanks Sara for the cool RAK and my girls thank you too.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very sweet!

Melissa said...

Ooops - I forgot to tell you that I laughed out loud when I read about your Skittlebug! My best friend is not a crafter and she refers to mine as a Gigglebug! :-)

Many Blessings,
M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

This is just too cute!! I want a Bind It All, too!!

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you for your kind comments, I am glad you like them they are so fun to make. I have just finished up some larger ones for the kids to take to school in the AM for teachers.