Monday, December 03, 2007

"Tea For Two Gift Set"


I finally finished the tea gift set. This was a hard one for me to do. I borrowed the stamps from a friend and there was a lot of coloring. Plus I didn't know what I was going to do for it. On the covered notepad. I used one of those fiskers border punch thingys and tried to make the white background look like lace. It does look cool. The card holder is supposed to hold 6 cards plus envelopes. I am making 4 cards plus envelopes for all the gift sets and the tea set cards are too thick. The card holder is bulging. This set includes, card holder with 4 cards plus envelopes, covered 3x5 notepad, gum holder, and bag topper. Also I still have to make the RSVP Pen for this set. I started on the golf one today and I hope to finish that one by tomorrow.
Stamps: PSX, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Black, Stazon Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Silver Cord, Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Giga and Mega Scallop Circle and Mega Scallop Square, SU Circle Punches, Fiskers Border Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Ziploc Baggies, Address Labels, Ticket Corner Punch, Velcro Dots, Glue lines, Corner Rounder, Word Window, Trident Gum, Hershey Nuggets, 3x5 Notepad, Tacky Tape, Organdy Ribbon

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So so so cute!!

Kelly L said...

:( bummin' cause I can't see a picture. There is just a little box with a little red X there. Maybe Google's having problems. I will check back tomorrow. Kel

Lauri said...

Bummin too! : ( I will try again in the morning! Can't wait to see it!