Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"3X3 Cards and Box"


We made this at my stamp camp last month. I do not have a template for the box. Sorry. I think they are cute. And if I would have had better organization, I would have made all the definitions match a little better. We completed the project over three months. One month we made two cards, the next time we made the box and a couple more cards, and last month we finished it up with a couple more cards. Which I can't find for the life of me. There should be 6 cards total. They are hard to see so here is a close up of the cards.

We stamped the headline alphabet in soft sky and the definition in chocolate chip. Great color combo. This was also my first time using the 5/8 inch wide grosgrain. I love it. If you don't have any you have to get some. It is very nice to work with and adds the right touch.
Stamps: Headline Alphabet, Define Your Life, Seeing Spots, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper White, Wintergreen DP
Ink: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon,Velcro Dot, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

These look good! I've made a couple sets of these, but haven't made any kind of 'holder' for them -- the box idea is great!

Gwen said...

Very nice! I have really come to enjoy that 5/8 inch size ribbon also :-)

JenniferL. said...

These are very cute! Love the subtle letter stamped.

Unknown said...

These are very nice!

Sandra Smart said...

very pretty! Love the colors!

Jen said...

I love these 3x3 cards with a box. So cute!