Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Card Class Gift Items"


Here is what I came up with for the gift items part of my class. This will count as 4 projects. They will be making a wrapped Hershey bar, gum holder, 2 peppermint sammiches, and Hershey kiss tent with 3 kisses. I found the perfect kisses too. They are dark chocolate raspberry and the wrapper is silver with red hearts. I bought everyone the tin bucket from the $1 spot at Target and some paper shred so they can take it home in something and give it away if they want. I also have cello bags to wrap it up nice with a bow if they want. On the bottom of the bucket is the stupid price tag that for the life of me I can't get off without leaving a bunch on the bottom. So I took my Giga scallop punch and punched out a scallop circle and glued it on the bottom. I'm sure they will love this cause when I used to take the class my favorite part was the gift items. I am going to try to do at least three per class.
Stamps: Happy Hearts, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pink Passion
Accessories: Hershey Kisses, Hershey Bar, Crimper, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 SU Circle Punches, Giga and Mega Scallop Circle, SU White Gel Pen, SU Scallop Circle, Word Window, Tacky Tape, Trident Gum, York Peppermint Patties

10 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cute!

cyndi said...

very cute! love it!

Gwen said...

these are all just so cute...wish I could come to the class!!!

Lauri said...

I wish I could come to the class, too! Too bad I am so far away in Connecticut! Looks like a lot of fun!

Lee said...

Those are so sweet......truly!!

Melissa said...

Awesome, awesome awesome! You know I can't get enough of your gift sets. I LOVE THEM!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

As usual, I love your sets...buy some GOO GONE, takes of icky adhesive!

Liz

JoAnna Goodman said...

Adorable set! Wish I wasn't so far...I'd love to come to your class!

Anonymous said...

Cute projects. The best way I have found to get price stickers removed is to spray with Fantastik spray cleaner and leave for awhile-will usually scrape right off.

tfs Bev J.

Marge said...

Hi, Rochelle,

Darling gift set! What a fun class!

Glad you found my blog through Gwen's and thank you for all your sweet comments. My Mom was a MN native too!

My tip for removing the glue is 91%Isopropyl Alcohol. The "rubbing alcohol" we usually have is 70%, but Walgreens carries the stronger formulation also. I used it to remove a huge sticker from a plastic chair mat. It worked great & the 91% alcohol is inexpensive!

Marge