Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Card Class Group Photo"


These are the cards and 3D items that my card class will be making. This is my first time teaching a class so it will be exciting for me. I hope they like what I have come up with. Most of the ladies signed up have taken the class before from my demo so I have a lot to live up to. But I am totally up to the challenge. The class is a stamp a stack so they will be leaving with a total of 12 things. They will be making all four birthday cards, both of the thank you cards, two of the valentine card, and all four of the wrapped candy. Plus I bought them all a tin bucket from the $1 spot at target to put there gift items in. I do have a cris cross card that I might do as well. I don't know how much time they will have since it is my first time. The class is 2 1/2 hours long but I talk for the first 30 minutes and explain each project. So they only have 2 hours to complete the 12 projects. If there is going to be time I will have them do it. It is all prepped and ready to go. But if not, They will make it in my next class in April.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

You go girl! I look forward to hearing how things go!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Cheryl said...

Looks like iat will be a terrific class! Have fun.

JoAnna Goodman said...

All this looks awesome and you will do awesome!!

Latisha said...

hey i am in sbs10 with you. It looks like you are going to have a great class! Maybe have an example of a criss cross card out and mention that you will be teaching that technique at your next class. A criss cross card takes some time to make. I hope it goes well :)All of the cards shown are great.
ttyl,
Latisha

Lee said...

Oh they are just gonna love class!!! I sure wish I lived close enough to attend!! I'm definitely going to try CASEing some of your beautiful creations!! Hope you have a fun class!!

Alyssa said...

Awesome! They'll love these items! great job, and good luck with teaching. You've already got great stuff to teach, and I think that's the hard part...you'll do just fine!!!
(Alyssa, SBS10)

Anonymous said...

What a lucky class! This is a wonderful set of items and they will be thrilled (and inspired!) I wish I was on that coast to attend. Let us know how it goes!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I wish I could come to this class too! I love all these projects! They all look great! Have fun.

AnneMarie said...

great class- wish I could be there!