Friday, January 25, 2008

"Ghirardelli Chocolate Box"


I have seen these around lately and decided I would try one. I will make a template later and post it so you can make them too. I also want you all to know that I am working on some great blog candy. I was noticing that I have several new subscribers every day and I checked and I have 310 subscribers through feedblitz. I know there are a lot of you that subscribe through google reader as well. I just want to show my appreciation for all the support you have shown me and let you know that I am truly grateful.
*Find Template Here*
Paper: Gin Blossoms. Rose Red
Accessories: White and Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Velcro Dots, Ghirardelli Chocolate, SU Scallop Punch

15 comments:

Bella Rose Creations said...

These are awesome! I always appreciate your directions...they are always so easy to follow!

Anonymous said...

Love them, Rochelle!! Thanks for sharing!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle-These turned out great! I'm all up for your 'new' directions -- I think I threw the others out the window!! LOL

Cheryl KVD said...

This is super cute!! Just happens to be my fav. chocolate too!
Cheryl KVD

Anonymous said...

These are so darn cute...great little gifts! Can't wait to see the template!

Lisa C. said...

wow, this is awesome, can't wait to see the template!

Unknown said...

So very nice, can't wait for the template so I can give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Great chocolate box. Looks like you are going to have great projects for your class. Good luck. tfs

Bev J.

Anonymous said...

wow so cute! I can't wait for your tutorial!

Lee said...

That is so gorgeous!!! I will be happy to have a good template for that!! I have you on my Google Reader....so I'll be watching!! ;)

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I just love your blog! I always come here for ideas for treats for my kids to take to school!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle, absolutely fabulous!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Alyssa said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing that template...I am going to have to try that!

Alyssa (SBS10)

Michelle said...

Oooh Rochelle! Can just about taste that chocolate already! I'm gonna have to make some of these - if only to be able to eat the left over chocolates!! Very cool.
Thanks for the template.
michelle SBS10

Anonymous said...

I am making these right now for in some Target tin pails along with some other templates I have found on your site these are sure to be a hit.