Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Party Chick"


I made this quick card last night. Perfect for when you need to grab a quick card for a birthday. The stamps are clear ones from Studio G. I got them from my local stamp store the other day. Yup $1. I have a lot of the Studio G clear stamps but I rarely use them. I forget that I have them.
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: White and Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, Jeweled Brad, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder

12 comments:

crazy4mycrafts said...

Cute card Rochelle! I just bought a bunch of the Studio G stamps too... Is it just me or do they not stick as well to the acrylic?

cyndi said...

i really like that chick! i don't have him, although i have recently been on a Studio G buyin spree. I have had to challenge myself to make cards with them! this is very cute!

Alex said...

what a cute card Rochelle, love that little chick! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

JoAnna Goodman said...

What fun colors...and the chick is too cute!! Great job, as always!

Melissa said...

Too cute! :)

M.

Chris said...

i so want that stamp!! i'll have to look the next time i go to mike's...this card is very cute!!!!

Gwen said...

this is just so absolutly cute!!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...I so love this...As always your work is terrific!!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Perfect for any birhtday! I just love my Cuttlebug for quick and easy cards!

Alyssa said...

cute cute cute!!!! gotta love it -- the colors are GREAT!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute Rochelle!

Lee said...

Now that little chick is tooooo cute!! I LOVE your cheery colors and the square brad in the cuttled square center!! Love it!