Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Stamp Class Card"


Here is another card for my Parks & Rec class. I wanted it to be horizontal but I couldn't find a stamp set and design that I liked. I am happy with this one though. The image is popped up with dimensionals. They will be making one of this card and one of the same design just the opposite colors of designer paper. I will scan that one when I am done. I need to borrow my demo's river rock ink for that one.
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Noteworthy
Paper: Ruby Red, Gin Blossom Designer Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Ruby Red
Accessories: Dimensionals, Gold Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

10 comments:

Lee said...

I really love this layout!! That dp is very pretty!

pescbrico said...

really lovely! :)

Melissa said...

Fabulous! Good luck at the class!

Many Blessings,
M.

Gwen said...

another beauty! I just love that stamp set & the paper!

Ticia said...

Great card! Nice use of the dsp!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper.

Anonymous said...

Great card and llove how the DSP was used.

Tai

My Paper World said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Linda Carson said...

Lovely & so elegant!

Doris said...

Love the way your image matches the dp flowers! Nice design...